Force extension from SMD log file

From: snoze pa (snoze.pa_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 20 2009 - 17:25:20 CDT

Dear VMD and NAMD users,

I am simulating a protein using NAMD SMD method. I am able to
calculate the force as described in the tutorials using ft.tcl
script. My SMD log file have both position and force column. The scipt
ft.tcl is giving force vs time profile but I want to calculate the
force-extension profile. Any idea how to calculate the force-extension
profile from the SMD log file, where extension is in A. I will highly
appreciate your help if you can share a small tcl script to calculate
it.

Thank you