About "Parameterizing a Novel Residue" tutorial problem

From: Aurum Bai (javacfish_at_yahoo.com.cn)
Date: Wed Aug 12 2009 - 00:18:09 CDT

Hi everyone,

I do "Parameterizing a Novel Residue" tutorial, but when I do the setup "Semi-empirical parameter generation using SPARTAN"(http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/forcefield-tutorial/linux/forcefield-html-linux/node7.html).

I do not found the parameter's file,which is generated by SPARTAN.

How to geneder the parameter's file, like the xxx.inp file by SPARTAN? I found the tutorial do not tell the method.

Who can help me?

Thanks

Aurum