Re: Does Berendsen increase viscosity of water?

From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 05 2009 - 13:19:25 CDT

I guess my question has already been discussed earlier in the mailing
list:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/0617.html

Just a curiosity: Are there any plans to introduce the Nose Hoover
thermostat into NAMD? I'm just curious whether NAMD 2.7 might have the
Nose Hoover thermostat.

Thanks,

      Gianluca