Re: A script for performing calculations divided by quanta

From: Mikhail Suyetin (msuyetin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 03 2009 - 10:30:28 CDT

Dear Josh, everybody,
 I need to perform a long simulation, but I cannot use my cluster all
the time. Therefore, If I want to make a simulation for a day I'll
have to split time of calculation. For example:
./run_mvapich.sh <number_of_processors> my_folder/1.namd <max_time>
<quantum_time>

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Suyetin