From: Massimiliano Bonomi (massimiliano.bonomi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 03:12:27 CDT
The PLUMED Developers Team is proud to announce that the NEW version
of PLUMED 1.1.0 is available at http://merlino.mi.infn.it/plumed
PLUMED is a plugin for free-energy calculations in molecular systems
that can be interfaced, through a simple patch procedure, with some of
the most popular classical molecular dynamics codes.
With PLUMED, the user can perform several type of calculations:
- Metadynamics with a large variety of order parameters;
- Combined parallel tempering and metadynamics;
- Bias-exchange metadynamics;
- Umbrella sampling;
- Steered MD.
In this NEW release:
- Added support to ACEMD 1.1, NAMD 2.7b1, AMBER 10, DL POLY 2.20 and
- PLUMED is now compatible with the domain-decomposition
parallelization of GROMACS4
- The bias can be interpolated using cubic splines on a grid
- Sum over hills is parallelized on GROMACS and DL POLY
- More ﬂexibility in the application of PBC to collective variable
- Redesigned parallel tempering-metadynamics code
- Redesigned parser and patching system, with more error checking
- New collective variables: Electrostatic potential felt by a atom or
group of atoms,
Puckering variables (thanks to Marcello Sega).
PLUMED is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License.
For more info, please refer to the PLUMED website.
The PLUMED Developers Team
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Wed Feb 29 2012 - 15:53:05 CST