Re: NAMD installation

From: Joshua Adelman (jadelman_at_berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 22 2009 - 17:51:42 CDT

Hi Bernardo,

There is excellent documentation how to build NAMD found on the
website. It should be self-explanatory for the most part. If there
are particular difficulties that you are having, you should detail
where you are running into problems, rather than saying it is
generically "not working". A detailed explanation will most likely
result in useful advice.

Josh

On Jul 22, 2009, at 3:33 PM, Bernardo Sosa Padilla Araujo wrote:

> Hi,
> I am new with namd.
> I am trying to install it on Mac but it is not working.
> could someone tell me the steps that I have to follow to install it
> correctly?
> Thanks a lot.
> bernardo

Joshua L. Adelman
Biophysics Graduate Group Lab: 510.643.2159
218 Wellman Hall Fax: 510.642.7428
University of California, Berkeley http://nature.berkeley.edu/
~jadelman
Berkeley, CA 94720 USA jadelman_at_berkeley.edu