Re: Grid Forces documentation

From: Eduardo Cruz-Chu (chucruz_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 16 2009 - 14:20:11 CDT

No tutorial yet. Meanwhile, you can just follow the paper

David Wells, Volha Abramkina, and Aleksei Aksimentiev. Exploring
transmembrane transport through alpha-hemolysin with grid-steered
molecular dynamics. Journal of Chemical Physics, 127:125101-125110, 2007.

to see how they can be used. There is some documentation in the user
guide:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.7b1/ug/node37.html

Regards;

Eduardo