Re: Bad global exclusion count

From: Yogesh Aher (aher.yogesh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 15 2009 - 09:49:33 CDT

Dear Chris,

Thank you very much for your reply and nice suggestions.
1. I tried to increase cutoff values till 30 A, but the problem didn't show
any improvement.
2. Yeah, Thanks for this.. I checked with dcd and found 2 residues movement.
Then again with little googling, found something about checking some long
bond. After checking .psf and .pdb files, came to know that my (rather my
colleague's) protein is not continuous. i.e. It has 2 chains, first ends at
residue number 630 and next starts at 702. This empty region is the loop
region and we didn't give it much importance as it's not involved in
binding.
The same error is there, but now I am wondering how I can proceed with these
2 chains. As if I join them with bond, the whole geometry will be disturbed.
Any idea about this?

Thanking you for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,
Yogesh