Re: pdbalias for PO4 residue

From: Chris Harrison (char_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 11 2009 - 19:37:53 CDT

You will need to create a topology and parameters for PO4 if they are not
otherwise available.

See here:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/forcefield-tutorial/forcefield-html/

and for example files here:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/forcefield-tutorial/forcefield-tutorial-files.tar.gz

Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                            Voice: 217-244-1733