Re: Intel 11 compilers

From: Nicholas M Glykos (glykos_at_mbg.duth.gr)
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 10:01:59 CDT

Hi Xavier,

A very quick note to say that on our toy-cluster (8 quads, gigabit) our
current best-performing combination is UDP-SMP-ICC compiled from source
using icc, Version 11.0, Build 20081105 (but keep in mind that this is the
only icc version we have tried, I'm not trying to compare 11.0 with 11.1).
See http://norma.mbg.duth.gr/index.php?id=about:benchmarks:namdv27b1 if
you care for more details.

Nicholas

--
          Dr Nicholas M. Glykos, Department of Molecular Biology
     and Genetics, Democritus University of Thrace, University Campus,