RE: Par and Top files for BCL

From: Kovács, Sándor Ádám (skovacs_at_wustl.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 13:35:54 CDT

Good news!

After a week of some extensive trial and error methods using paratool, I stumbled across the following website which has parameter and topology files for a variety of compounds, including BCL.

http://xray.bmc.uu.se/hicup/

As with any input files, make sure to double check masses, bonds, dihedrals, etc.
Also be sure to cite the website as described on its home page.

I hope this helps some of you searching for similar files!

Sándor