FATAL ERROR: Sorry, combined TI and FEP is not implemented

From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_eml-r.villa-bosch.de)
Date: Wed Jul 08 2009 - 05:41:00 CDT

Dear NAMD users,

With namd2.7b1 (cvs code downloaded 01.07), I sometimes get the error
"FATAL ERROR: Sorry, combined TI and FEP is not implemented" although I
am not trying to do neither TI nor FEp. I am doing a standard MD ..
Is this a bug ??

The same job runs though OK if I rerun without modifying anything

Best wishes
Vlad

Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
EML Research gGmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33
69118 Heidelberg
Tel: ++49-6221-533202
Fax: ++49-6221-533298
e-mail:Vlad.Cojocaru[at]eml-r.villa-bosch.de
http://projects.villa-bosch.de/mcm/people/cojocaru/
EML Research gGmbH
Amtgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira
Scientific and Managing Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter
http://www.eml-r.org