Re: My protein went out of the water box in SMD. Would it have a bad effect on the result?

From: Roman Petrenko (rpetrenko_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 12:57:38 CDT

Please, keep in mind that if you are using periodical boundary
conditions (PBC), the protein is _always_ submerged in water due to
periodicity of the system. Load your trajectory in VMD, and then you
can see other images of your system by
Graphics->Representations->Periodic and then check +Z and -Z.

--
Roman Petrenko
Physics Department