Re: Can I use another solvent rather than TI3P model in namd for MD simulations ?

From: Joshua Adelman (jadelman_at_berkeley.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 28 2009 - 20:14:02 CDT

Technically you should be able to run different water models with
NAMD, including TIP4P in v2.7. I would suggest searching the archive
of the mailing list, since there are several threads discussing issues
surrounding the use of various models. Also if you were to give more
details as to what model you want to use, members of the list would be
better positioned to assist you.

Josh