Re: colvars: Error: undefined output or restart file.

From: Giacomo Fiorin (gfiorin_at_seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 26 2009 - 15:03:27 CDT

Hi Bonnie, outputName is a keyword of the NAMD configuration file, and
shouldn't appear in the colvars configuration file: the collective
variables module will read the value from NAMD.

Giacomo

---- ----
 Giacomo Fiorin
   Center for Molecular Modeling at
     University of Pennsylvania
     231 S 34th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6323
 phone: (+1)-215-573-4773
 fax: (+1)-215-573-6233
 mobile: (+1)-267-324-7676
 mail: giacomo.fiorin_<at>_gmail.com