Re: 2.7b metadynamics ::hBond component :: folding of a single helix in water

From: Giacomo Fiorin (gfiorin_at_seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 22 2009 - 15:18:52 CDT

Hi Ali, in the hBond variable "acceptor" and "donor" are individual
atoms, not groups: the values for those keywords are simply the atom

Metadynamics by default uses grid to cache the hills: if you don't
want to set boundaries, set useGrids to "no" inside metadynamics, and
all gaussian hills will be computed individually at every time step
(the "traditional" way).

Ciao
Giacomo

---- ----
 Giacomo Fiorin
   Center for Molecular Modeling at
     University of Pennsylvania
     231 S 34th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6323
 phone: (+1)-215-573-4773
 fax: (+1)-215-573-6233
 mobile: (+1)-267-324-7676
 mail: giacomo.fiorin_<at>_gmail.com