Pair interaction : Energy values are zero

From: Navendu bhatnagar (navendu.bhatnagar_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 21 2009 - 16:01:45 CDT

Hello,

I am trying to calculate pair interaction energies between a protein and
membrane* (system not solvated, gas phase)* by analyzing their trajectory
.dcd files.

I have set the .conf file as described in the user manual and have assigned
the appropriate flags in the pair interaction file.

When I execute the command, in my .log file, I get the forces for each time
step but my energy values are all zero. In my normal simulation I do get
energy output.

 Am I missing something here ?

Thanks,

Navendu