VMD/NAMD two identical molecules solvate in a water sphere

From: David Jiang (davidbjiang_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 20 2009 - 11:02:49 CDT

Hi all,

My name is David and I am a high school student interning at the University
of Houston. I'm trying to solvate two identical molecules in a water sphere
but I have been unsuccessful for a number of reasons. I do not know how to
make it so that VMD doesn't overlap the two identical molecules and instead,
allows both molecules to be seen. In addition, is there a way to solvate
this two molecule structure in a water sphere using NAMD? I would really
appreciate any help and thank you all for your time.

David