protein folding cg

From: doty alexiou (doty_alexiou_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 05 2009 - 01:21:16 CDT

Hello.I would like to have an opinion of somebody who had experience with protein folding using the RBCG approach and NAMD.I read that the protein will not obtain the tertiary structure because of the lack of hydrogen bonds.But do we expect the protein to create the apropriate secondary structure as seen in the native?And if so,how many nanoseconds should the simulation run in order to see it?thank u!