Re: GridForces methodology in NAMD 2.7b1

From: Robert Brunner (rbrunner_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Thu May 28 2009 - 16:46:16 CDT

The gridforce code and some basic docs are in the current NAMD CVS
version, with documentation in the ug/ directory. The gridforce code
is in the current NAMD beta, but the docs didn't make it in time for
the beta release.

The tabulatedEnergies features are not yet in the main CVS tree. This
is a project I've been working on recently, and expect to have it in
CVS before the next beta release.

Robert