Re: NAMD infiniband performance

From: Guanglei Cui (amber.mail.archive_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 19 2009 - 11:04:39 CDT

Dear Alex,

I guess it's difficult to justify the cost of infiniband without
infiniband :-) Anyways, I'll give MPI a try. Is there any particular
implementation you recommend? And a related question ... how does
charm++ handle a heterogeneous system setup with core-core and
node-node interfaces? Thanks a lot for the input.

Regards,
Guanglei