Re: Make NAMD2.7b1 with cuda bug?

From: Charles Taylor (taylor_at_hpc.ufl.edu)
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 09:29:27 CDT

I had the same problem when I built it. I just moved the declaration
of idlepoll outside the subroutine so it would be global within the
scope of the source file. That worked but is doesn't seem to be what
the developers intended. Something got lost somewhere in the
distribution.

Charlie Taylor
UF HPC Center