Re: DCOLVARS_DEBUG

From: Giacomo Fiorin (gfiorin_at_seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue May 05 2009 - 16:19:57 CDT

Hi George, indeed the second error you see is linked to the first, as
I just realized from looking more carefully at the 2.7b1 snapshot,
which I should have done before: sorry I've made you do a redundant
test.

If the atomNumbers version works for you, you can use that, it's
completely equivalent to the atomsFile version. Thank you anyway for
pointing this out!

The cvs tree still contains the same colvars code as 2.7b1. However,
it looks like a synchronization could be useful now...

Giacomo

---- ----
 Giacomo Fiorin
   Center for Molecular Modeling at
     University of Pennsylvania
     231 S 34th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6323
 phone: (+1)-215-573-4773
 fax: (+1)-215-573-6233
 mobile: (+1)-267-324-7676
 mail: giacomo.fiorin_<at>_gmail.com