Re: dummy atom mass changed

From: yun luo (luoyun724_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 05 2009 - 12:19:05 CDT

Hi,

In case of disappearing a sodium ion in membrane, the VdW interaction is
much smaller than Electrostatic interaction. How to set the better values
of fepVdWLambdaEND and fepEleLambdaStart ? I use the default value 0.5 for
both parameters, the convergence of two 200ps runs seems not very well
during Elec part Lambda 0.5 to 1 (see attached figure).

memb2_fep.png