Re: regarding simulation

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue May 05 2009 - 10:22:25 CDT

Prasun,
the dielectric constant that you set in the config file is applied to
all electrostatic interactions. If you have tip3p water in the system
then there is no need to also have a background dielectric; the water
itself acts as the dielectric medium!

I will send you a config file off-list to avoid spamming everyone with
large text attachments.
Peter