Re: two independent groups of constraints

From: Eduardo Cruz-Chu (chucruz_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 30 2009 - 13:54:18 CDT

The setup sounds complicated, but sure, you can do anything
using tcl forces. tcl-forces and tclBC forces allow you to add any kind of
force to your system, as long as you can defined as a tcl command.

You can start reading the user-defined forces tutorial.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/forces/forces-tutorial-html/

For basic tcl scripting, you can take a look at the vmd-tutorial.

Regards.

Eduardo