Re: water tail correction

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 10:26:24 CDT

To answer the rest of your question (since I realized I didn't do so
before, sorry), the current implementation should work for any
combination of switching/cutoff schemes and water models, since it reads
the former from your simulation parameters and explicitly pulls the VDW
parameters that it needs from the first water molecule in your structure.
Best,
Peter