Re: NAMD 2.7b1 on Ranger/MPI Problems?

From: Jeff Wereszczynski (jmweresz_at_mccammon.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 20 2009 - 15:56:18 CDT

Hi Lei,
You need to change "module load mvapich" to "module load mvapich-old" in
your job script. However I believe you can't just use the same
namd2 executable, you will need to recompile with the "mvapich-old" module
loaded. When I did this it wasn't too hard, charm++, fftw2, and tcl are
already installed (the first two are modules you can add, and tcl is located
under /usr/include and /usr/lib64).

Jeff