Re: compiling error of NAMD2.7b1

From: BIN ZHANG (zhngbn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 20 2009 - 13:41:01 CDT

Dear peter:

Thanks for your reply. I just modified the arch file according to
your suggestion, but the exactly same error showed up again.

Now my .arch file looks like:

NAMD_ARCH = CRAY-XT3
CHARMARCH = mpi-crayxt3
CHARMOPTS =
# need -lgmalloc because normal Catamount malloc is horribly slow

CXX = CC -I/usr/include -DMEMUSAGE_USE_SBRK -DNO_SOCKET -
DDUMMY_VMDSOCK -DNOHOSTNAME -DNO_GETPWUID -DNAMD_NO_STDOUT_FLUSH -
DNAMD_NO_O_EXCL -DMISSING_mm_cvtsd_f64
# added the -DMISSING_mm_cvtsd_f64 flag to avoid pgi inline problem.
CXXOPTS = -fast
CXXNOALIASOPTS = -Msafeptr=arg,global,local,static -Minfo=all -
Mneginfo=loop
#CXXNOALIASOPTS = -fast -Mnodepchk -Msafeptr=arg,global,local,static -
Minfo=all -Mneginfo=loop
# -fastsse with -Mnodepchk -Msafeptr=arg,global,local,static produces
bad code

CC = cc
COPTS = -fast

Thanks,