Re: I can't keep my pulling directions the same with the SMD vector

From: Mert Gür (gurmert_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 19 2009 - 11:10:11 CDT

Dear Chris,
It seems that my x-values increases as I wish. As you suggest pulling
faster with a higher force constant seems to be a solution (Now I have fixed
the Jarzynski case :) ) but I also try to use SMD with zero velocity for
Umbrella Sampling Calculations.
In that case the fast pulling option wont be possible.
I should somehow to be able to sample the same reaction coordinates and
obtain a similar PMF for both methods.
Best,