Re: NAMD 2.7b1 on Ranger/MPI Problems?

From: Haosheng Cui (haosheng_at_hec.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 02:12:54 CDT

Hello all:

I do have the same problem. The job usually dies after 1000 steps. If
I restart the job several (3-5) times, it may go through once and runs
successfully for 24 hours. Seems it only happen to the big systems
(for mine is ~800k). The problem occurs since the beginning of 2009.
Tried the same job on Kraken, it works fine most of the time. I have
already asked tacc for help, but seems not helping.

Thanks,
Haosheng