Re: alchemify with CMAP?

From: Jerome Henin (jhenin_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 19:21:51 CDT

Dear Sebastian,

You make a very good point. Alchemify was written back in the days
when I didn't worry about CMAP that much. It's silly, because the CMAP
section should be copied properly - it's just that the word "CMAP"
gets deleted from the first line.

Now, this should not be a problem from now on, since NAMD 2.7 makes
Alchemify obsolete - everything is handled internally. At this point I
should just change all the documentation to tell people *not* to use
it.

Thanks for raising this issue...
Jerome