RE: PCA Analysis of CGMD

From: Anirban Ghosh (anirbang_at_cdac.in)
Date: Fri Apr 10 2009 - 04:08:25 CDT

Hello Josh,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I think the Gromacs idea is a good one. But
since I have a CG model with beads (and not amino acids), will it be
possible to use g_covar (which calculates eigen vectors and eigen-values on
the basis of C-alpha) to do this?

Thanks,

Anirban Ghosh

Grade Based Engineer

Bioinformatics Team

Scientific & Engineering Computing Group

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing

Pune, India