Re: TMD RMSD problem

From: Elif Ozkirimli (ozkiriml_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 11:24:21 CDT

Thanks for the responses.
I am aligning all frames in the dcd before I calculate the RMSD. The
indexing of the atoms is also correct and the same in VMD and NAMD.

I forgot to mention: the RMSD in the NAMD output never falls below 2 (the
RMSDref does fall to 0) but when you wach the simulation in VMD it's obvious
that the TMD is complete and the protein has assumed the target conf.

Elif.