Re: regarding implicit solvent models

From: JT (jtibbitt_at_odu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 03 2009 - 03:29:16 CDT

I asked this question before. There is not anything included in the
NAMD releases. The only thing I've heard of is the NAMD interface
with APBS from the McCammon group (IAPBS):
http://mccammon.ucsd.edu/iapbs/

They have some documentation on how to compile it and some sample
input files for running implicit solvent simulations. Basically, you
need NAMD, APBS and IAPBS.
Jeff Tibbitt