Re: FEP restart?

From: Chris Harrison (char_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 11 2009 - 19:53:09 CDT

Chris,

I can't think of a reason an FEP could not be restarted. I think you
maybe confusing the way FEP works inside NAMD with the way one of the
example tcl scripts works that allows you to do a full series of lambda values in a single NAMD config script. Can you send your namd config file?

C.

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                            Voice: 217-244-1733