Re: topology and parameter file for FAD

From: Schreiner Eduard (eschrein_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 01 2009 - 01:52:09 CST

I only know one paper, in which they seem to have used CHARMM
parameters for FAD:

J Biol Chem, Vol. 273, Issue 33, 21031-21039, August 14, 1998
Interdomain binding of NADPH in p-Hydroxybenzoate Hydroxylase as
Suggested by Kinetic, Crystallographic and Modeling Studies of
Histidine 162 and Arginine 269 Variants
Michel H. M. Eppink

, Herman A. Schreuder§, and Willem J. H. van Berkel

link:
http://www.jbc.org/cgi/content/full/273/33/21031

eddi

On Feb 28, 2009, at 8:40 AM, Demet Akten wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have a protein system with FAD cofactor. Has anyone already
> generated parameter and topology files for FAD molecule? Thanks in
> advance.
>
> Demet

Eduard Schreiner
Phone: 217-244-4361