Re: vmd-l: Membrane builder ?'s

From: Christopher Hartshorn (cmhartshorn_at_wsu.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2009 - 00:47:57 CST

On Feb 23, 2009, at 10:06 PM, John Stone wrote:

John,

Thanks. Ill look him up. As far as VMD, I did have alpha 30
(6202008) before this one, and I did not experience the same abnormal
quitting. Like I said it does not serve as a problem as far as I can
tell, with the exception of having to click "Ok" to close the Error
box that pops up when I quit. But I figured it was worth a mention
just in case it represented some larger issue, which I can not see on
my end.

Best,
Chris