RE: Autopsf error with a modified top file

From: CHINDEA Vlad (vchindea_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2009 - 06:04:19 CST

Hi Peter

It worked ! When using a pgn script in TkCon, as I did finally, it seems that also residue ID is a must not only the residue name !

I must say that Autopsf Tk error messages are a bit strange and not very helpful (at least for me). I could not have done it without your interpretation of the VMD error messages.

Many thanks and all the best

Vlad