RE: Autopsf error with a modified top file

From: CHINDEA Vlad (vchindea_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2009 - 19:28:28 CST

Hi Peter

I have tried as suggested but except for the fact that IMPR, CMAP and IC warnings are missing now, everything else is the same. When I try to do the same with a pgn script in TKCon I get a different kind of messages:

"

reading coordinates from pdb file xxx for segment Y

no residue of segment Y

Warning: Failed to set the coordinates for atom OH

no residue of segment Y

.

"

and so on for every atom in the molecule.

Could this be related to the fact that in the PDB I have blank residue name, residue ID, segment name and line number columns ?

I have attached the PDB for your reference.

Kind regards and all the best

Vlad