Re: Periodic boundary condition in a membrane simulation

From: Nd S (navdeep79_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2009 - 18:05:20 CST

Eric,

To visualize periodic cells, on the TKCon Console (Extensions Menu) type

molinfo top set a length_in_x
molinfo top set a length_in_y
molinfo top set a length_in_z

in your case length_in_x = 102.7, length_in_y = 101, length_in_z = 83.5

Now got to Periodic Tab in the Representation window. Click +X, +Y +Z etc to
get more cells.

Navdeep