Re: TCL: divide by zero

From: Grace Brannigan (gracebrannigan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2009 - 10:12:01 CST

I presume you are dividing by 0, as the error message says - i.e., $sum is
zero when you divide by it. Without the actual program its impossible for me
to say why this is, but it often happens when one tries to normalize
something without making a special case for the instance that the number of
samples is zero.

-Grace