Re: generating xsc and vel files

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2009 - 10:46:40 CST

Hi David,
the .xst file that namd writes contains the system dimensions at each
point where output is written; you should be able to just take the
appropriate timestep from it.
Unless you wrote a velocity dcd, there is no way to recover the
velocities at any particular point in time, but reassigning the
velocities to get you started should have a minimal effect on your system.
Best,
Peter