(no subject)

From: OZGE ENGIN (OZENGIN_at_KU.EDU.TR)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2009 - 03:29:03 CST

Hi All,

While I am trying to create a psf file for my molecule, but I got the following error:

FATAL ERROR: ALPHA CHARCTER ENCOUNTERED WHILE READING DIHEDRALS FROM PSF FILE

I looked at the mailing list and saw that somebody has also encountered with the same error, but his message was not replied. I also looked at the code. I think such an error is the result of having a character rather than having a number in the dihedral section of psf file. However, the psf file looks OK.

I am attaching the psf file. I was stuck with this error.

Thanks in advance ...

Ozge Engin
Computational Science & Engineering
Koc University