Re: CUDA version status

From: Chris Harrison (char_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 24 2009 - 16:36:34 CST

Artem,

We must *strongly* emphasize that the current gpu support in the namd2 cvs
is NOT capable of successfully running proper production simulations of
biomolecules as it is missing several important "pieces" such as 1-4
exclusions (which Peter has already noted once).

Please do not expect to be able to run production simulations with the
current code.

Code capable of running production simulations of biomolecules should be
available within 3 months.

C.

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                            Voice: 217-244-1733