Hexafluoro-2-propanol (HFIP) force parameters

From: Dong Luo (us917_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2009 - 15:04:43 CST

Hello,

We have an interest to do some simulations on a peptide solvated in HFIP recently. A search in the mailing list shows that some researcher did a simulation on HFIP with its force parameters borrowed from literature about two years ago. However, I failed to find out any literature that contain the parameters. I tried to email the original poster, but there is no answering.
Hopefully some researcher here can kindly provide some clue on this?

Thank you.

Dong