Re: compiling NAMD failed on windows with Cygwin

From: accomp lin (accomplin_at_yahoo.com.cn)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2009 - 02:02:54 CST

Axel:

I just wish to have a convenient environment, which is windows, for me to change the code and compile NAMD. But like you siad, It's maybe complicated and painful. I better try it just myself or switch to Linux easily. Maybe to do it on windows is really not a good idea. So no more questions.

Jiaqi.

--- 09年1月10日,周六, Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu> 写道: