Re: Any flag values returned when executing "minimize" and "run"?

From: Victor Ovchinnikov (ovchinnv_at_MIT.EDU)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 11:35:51 CST

I think that when you integrate the slow variables you should use a much
smaller timestep than you must be doing. If you want to use a large
timestep, then you can do inner iterations -- e.g. advance for dt/10,
run short MD to equilibrate, advance for another dt/10, equilibrate,
etc., until you get to t+dt.

I cannot think of any method that will tell you whether your coarse time
step is too large

Victor