RE: ABF calculations

From: jia (jia_at_ornl.gov)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 09:14:42 CST

Chris,

Thank you very much for your response. I came up with the idea of binding
energy calculation after reading Henin and your paper. However, as Jerome
mentioned transmembrane proteins situation reduce quite a number of degrees of
freedom, while for the protein binding in aqueous solution, the sampling may
not be adequate especially when the reaction coordinate is unknown. Any
comments?

Thanks much

Jiancong

<Christophe.Chipot_at_edam.uhp-nancy.fr> =====