Re: Switching Function

From: Jason O'Young (joyoung_at_uwo.ca)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2007 - 14:41:00 CDT

Thanks Dave!

In that case, what are commonly used switchdist and cutoff parameters?

To my understanding, the GROMACS defaults for the analogous
parameters are 0 and 10 (I am trying to run a GROMACS simulation in
NAMD). As a result, I just chose a small value to replicate it as I
could not use 0. However I am unsure how they handle their switching
function.

Cheers,
Jason